How We Make Coffee
25, August, 2021
We take Coffee Seriously
Welcome to Copper and Honey Coffee!
First off, let me say that we take coffee making seriously. I believe that every step of the process, from bean selection to brewing, is important in creating a great coffee experience. Here's how I craft my coffee:
- Bean Selection: I source only the highest quality beans from small farms and cooperatives around the world. I choose my beans based on their flavor profiles, seasonality, and sustainability practices.
- Roasting: I roast my beans in small batches to bring out their unique flavor characteristics. I use a variety of roasting techniques to create a range of flavors from light to dark. My goal is to highlight the natural flavors of the beans, without overpowering them with too much roast.
- Grinding: I grind my beans just before brewing to ensure freshness and consistency. I use different grind sizes depending on the brewing method, as each method requires a specific grind size to extract the optimal flavors.
- Brewing: I use a variety of brewing methods to create a range of flavors and textures. I offer pour-over, French press, and Aeropress, all of which allow me to highlight the unique flavor profiles of each bean.
- Milk Frothing: For my milk-based drinks, I use only the best quality milk, sourced from local farms. I froth my milk to the perfect temperature and texture, creating a velvety-smooth microfoam that enhances the flavor of the coffee.
- Presentation: Finally, I believe that presentation is just as important as the flavor of the coffee. That's why I take care in crafting every cup, ensuring that it looks as good as it tastes. I serve my coffee in retro-inspired cups and use latte art to create a beautiful finishing touch.
I'm passionate about coffee and take pride in every cup I serve. I believe that coffee is more than just a drink; it's an experience. And that's what I strive to create with every customer who comes to my trailer.
So, next time you're in need of quality coffee for your event, drop us a line!